If you would like to bring something to offer when you visit the temple but don’t know what would be useful or appropriate, here are a few suggestions. Needless to say we’re grateful for whatever you can help us with.
Everything here drains into a septic tank so we have to be careful to use only environmentally friendly cleaning products, such as the Ecover range, see http://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/products/ecover/, especially:
Ecover Toilet Cleaner, Ecover Limescale Remover and Ecover Non-Bio Laundry Liquid
For the Cupboard
- Butter/butter spread.
- Double cream.
- Fresh vegetables (e.g. carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes etc.)
- Frozen vegetables (e.g. Peas, spinach, sweetcorn etc.)
- Quorn sausages, burgers, hot dogs, mince or pieces.
- Evaporated milk.
- Sunflower oil or vegetable oil.
- Frozen chips or hash browns.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
Plants and Bulbs
And we’d better say
We have gallons of bottled water and actually our tap water is spring water, so please there’s no need to bring bottled water.
Protect the environment and don’t use water bottled in plastic bottles.